Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime chance to experience the Mid-Summer Classic in New York City. This package includes:
- 2 Tickets to 2008 All-Star FanFest
- 2 Tickets to the 2008 All-Star Gala
- 2 Tickets to the 2008 All-Star Workout Day and Home Run Derby
- 2 Tickets to the 79th All-Star Game
- Hotel Accomodations (1 room with double beds) for 3 nights (Saturday-Tuesday)
- 2 Autographed unique Derek Jeter Memorabilia Items
Net proceeds from this auction will benefit TURN 2 FOUNDATION, Derek Jeter's official charity. The Turn 2 Foundation was established in 1996, Derek’s rookie year, to create and support signature programs and activities that motivate young people to turn away from drugs and alcohol and "TURN 2" healthy lifestyles. Through these ventures, the Foundation strives to create outlets that promote and reward academic excellence, leadership development and positive behavior. Turn 2's goal is to see the children of these programs grow safely and successfully into adulthood and become the leaders of tomorrow.